KINGSTON SPIRITUALIST CHURCH, Villiers Road, KT1 3AR
KINGSTON SPIRITUALIST CHURCH IS RE-OPENING WITH A DIVINE SERVICE ON SUNDAY 26 JULY at 11am
We are abiding by the rules and safety measures of the Spiritual National Union, of which we are a member, as we re-open the church and the world emerges from the Covid-19 pandemic.
The format of the services has changed and there will be no singing, for the time being. To ensure the health and safety of everyone attending, the seating layout of the church has changed and a number of measures will be in place that must be adhered to:
- Please do not come to the church if you have any of the symptoms of Covid-19 – new dry cough, temperature or sudden loss of taste or smell
- Seating is limited and entry not swift, therefore please arrive in plenty of time. We will have to turn people away if all seats are taken
- Social distancing whilst queuing and inside the church
- Face coverings/masks must be worn at all times in the church – please bring your own
- Names and telephone contact details will be taken on entry – in order to ‘track & trace’ in the event of infection – these will be destroyed 4 weeks after the service. In the event of infection, the church will close for 2 weeks during self-isolation as the committee will also be affected
- A hand-sanitiser is set-up inside the church and everyone is required to use on entry
- Only one person at any time is allowed in the toilets – please use the sanitiser before and after entering the facility
- The tea-room is closed for the foreseeable future – water will be available, but it would help to bring your own
- The Healing Book has been put away – there will be blank cards at the back of the church for entering names you wish to be read out during the service
- In order to socially distance, seating has been placed a metre apart. You will be shown to your seat starting at the front and filling in behind. Please remain in your seat until the service is over.
- At the end of the service, the church will empty from the back and donations, either by cash or card, will be welcome as you leave.
- IF YOU FEEL THAT YOU CANNOT ADHERE TO THESE CONDITIONS, THEN PLEASE DELAY YOUR RETURN TO THE CHURCH UNTIL SUCH TIME AS EASING AND RULES ARE FURTHER RELAXED